Monday, January 24, 2011

Hi. There's a Monster in My Belly.

First things first. I am not perfect. I am far from perfect. I am adverse to perfection. So, why should I expect my first pregnancy to go perfectly?

I think there's a monster in my belly. I really do. I don't understand the shiny, happy, glowy perfection that my fiends describe as pregnancy. For me, so far, pregnancy can be described with one word: BLAAAAARFFF.

That's me hurling into my toilet. But, if you've been pregnant (or hungover) before, you know that already. Right? C'mon. I know I'm not the only one blarfing. Multiple times a day. For the last 7 weeks.

But with all that said, I'm excited (scared) to be pregnant and welcome a baby (monster) into the world (my little fishbowl).

And, this will be my thoughts (complaints) to help me through this very weird time. Good luck, the Reader Who Stumbled Upon This. It's really more for me than you.


No comments:

Post a Comment